wide-spread use and availability of PS/2 keyboards have made them
a necessity when working with computers. If you would like to
bring that advantage to your CoCo, then the PS/2 Keyboard
Interface is for you.
Installation Is A Snap!
- Utilizes any standard PS/2 keyboard
- Emulates the CoCo keyboard -- no special drivers!
- Allows programming of 10 macro keys for repetitive keystrokes, 50 characters max. each
- 20 built-in macros included for BASIC and NitrOS-9
- CTRL-ALT-DELETE performs RESET sequence
- Programmable power on modes for NUMLOCK and CAPS LOCK
- Includes detailed instructions on mounting
- Includes remote mounting kit
- Includes a 'Pass Through' connector that allows both keyboards to function
No soldering is required to install the PS/2 Keyboard Interface.
Just open up your Color Computer and follow the easy to read instructions
that come with the interface, and in minutes your CoCo will be ready
to accept a PS/2 keyboard!
PS/2 Keyboard Interface Specifications
|| All Color Computer, CoCo
|PS/2 Keyboard Inteface
(does not include keyboard)
||$55 + s/h